Saturday 23 July 2011

All Boy!!

It's that time of month again Ladies ............... no, I'm not getting personal........... I mean it's time to let me know if there's anything you need to buy to add to this month's order.
Tuesday morning is the deadline so put those thinking caps on and contact me ASAP!!
Don't forget to look back at the previous post for this month's specials and FREEBIE offers.

August 4th is the date for our next workshop and it's back to a scrapbooking layout.
Once again, everything was prepared before I injured my ankle thankfully, so you don't have to worry about me trying to hobble around to get things ready!!
Join me Thursday 4th August 1.15 till 3.15  or 7.30 till 9.30 to complete this great double page layout.
While it's title is All Boy - there's no reason why the layout can't be used for a girl.
Each person's pack contains a set of rub-ons as well as other materials so the workshop cost is $30 per person.
If you take up my Winter offer however the cost is only $25 if you bring a friend!!

                                         

A newly released product line is our fabulous Kaszazz vouchers. Take a look below at what they look like!!
 From now until Christmas if you buy a voucher as a gift  for a friend or relative, you take home a bonus product gift with a minimum RRP $3, $5 or $8 - depending on the value of the voucher!!
That's double the value - a super gift PLUS a thankyou FREEBIE so why not add one to your next order?? 


While I am currently unable to run FREE Make and Takes, or other events in your home, I am confident I'll be up and about SOON. Therefore I am currently taking bookings for the second half of August.
On offer are some hostess deals that are SOOOOOO fabulous, I can't publish the details in fear of being swamped by booking requests - so give me a call and see what great gifts you can qualify for SIMPLY for hosting an event.
Happy Crafting.
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment